Pittsburgh reception is terrible of late..

Mrwirez

Nov 10, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't know if a repeater is down or there is a problem with my receiver in my Ford, but reception this week has been awful around downtown Pittsburgh..

Anyone have a clue? :confused:

BigLace

Oct 28, 2008
I don't know if a repeater is down or there is a problem with my receiver in my Ford, but reception this week has been awful around downtown Pittsburgh..

Anyone have a clue? :confused:

I work downtown (Gateway Center), and have had no problems. The only time I lose signal is on the bottom floor of parking garages, but that has been the case from the beginning.

jjwinc

Dec 19, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Signal has DEFINITELY been horrible all week. I usually get three bars where I am located (Munhall/West Mifflin area), but this week it jumps from one bar to "acquiring signal". Sound has been going in and out all week. I was giving it until today before I complained.

Mrwirez

Nov 10, 2008
Pittsburgh
Signal has DEFINITELY been horrible all week. I usually get three bars where I am located (Munhall/West Mifflin area), but this week it jumps from one bar to "acquiring signal". Sound has been going in and out all week. I was giving it until today before I complained.

Yep... I am working on the new Children's Hospital in Bloomfield/Lawrenceville and the reception is crap now... The signal drops out on the parkway east in the wide open with repeaters..... :eek:

That is not right. WTF?

Oct 29, 2008
West coast resident now, but long time Penguins fan here from PA. Just wanting to say hey to Pitts folks. Carry on with your topic.......