Pittsburgh reception is terrible of late..

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by Mrwirez, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Mrwirez

Mrwirez Member

I don't know if a repeater is down or there is a problem with my receiver in my Ford, but reception this week has been awful around downtown Pittsburgh..

Anyone have a clue? :confused:

2. BigLace

BigLace New Member

I work downtown (Gateway Center), and have had no problems. The only time I lose signal is on the bottom floor of parking garages, but that has been the case from the beginning.

3. jjwinc

jjwinc New Member

Signal has DEFINITELY been horrible all week. I usually get three bars where I am located (Munhall/West Mifflin area), but this week it jumps from one bar to "acquiring signal". Sound has been going in and out all week. I was giving it until today before I complained.

4. Mrwirez

Mrwirez Member

Yep... I am working on the new Children's Hospital in Bloomfield/Lawrenceville and the reception is crap now... The signal drops out on the parkway east in the wide open with repeaters..... :eek:

That is not right. WTF?

5. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Clear there is a problem with the repeater, have any of you called to report it?

6. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

Hopefully it's not one of the 50 repeaters scheduled for shutoff.

7. West coast resident now, but long time Penguins fan here from PA. Just wanting to say hey to Pitts folks. Carry on with your topic.......