"Jessica Simpson is a cow"

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
They talked about these pictures on yesterday's news. It's too bad, she really did puff up. Good luck to Tony Romo.

js1thumb.jpg
js4thumb.jpg
js7thumb.jpg

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I think it's the 'Mom' jeans more than anything. I think she looks good, of course I've been accused of being a chubby chaser.:eek:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Aiiiiiiiigha!! Holy moley, she is wearing mom jeans. I'm usually much more forgiving of these storeies because of Howard's obvious taste for anorexic concentration camp survivors, but this girl is chunky. What a crying shame, because she was one of the hottest (and dumbest) pieces ever. Puts a new spin on Romo being a "cowboy". He should personally lasso that heffer before she hits another Taco Bell.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
According to her sister, Jess is a size 2.

She must have been looking at the Daisy Duke picture on the left.

Maybe Tony Romo likes 'em a little plump.

I am sure some publicist will come along and say that the pictures were taken at a bad angle or something...:rolleyes:

P.S...I'd still hit it.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Yowza!?! She's packed it on. I don't usually agree with Howard's idea of what's fat but she's fat. She's getting the jiggly arm flaps. Fer Christ's sake, she's gotta have TWO BELTS just to hold it in....

When we say we want a girl with curves, we want her body to curve inward between her tits and ass, not have four fat rolls "curving" thru there...

:pointer::flex:

Reactions: Bark

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
After observing the photo, I'm asking myself... Why is she wearing two belts? :confused:

My wife has (or had, after I made fun of her) a belt that looked like two but was really one. I'm sure that is the case with hers.