I wish I had a video....

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
So I'm out on my deck smoking a cigar (Padilla Corojo Edicion Especial 2006) and drinking some Johnnie Walker Blue Label when a bug flew into my ear. I tried to swat it away (it was a potato bug) but instead I actually gave myself an uppercut. In doing so I knocked myself dizzy causing me to take a few steps. Well, I took one too many steps and fell off my deck at the highest point (5' 3") and I fell to the ground. Thank God I didn't have my JW in my hand and I, somehow, manage to not drop or damage the cigar. It must have been a funny thing to witness. Too bad nobody is around to see it.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I lied. It's a stink bug. They were first found in my area in 1998 so I'm not sure if they exist elsewhere in the country.

Brown Marmorated Stink Bug — Entomology — Penn State University

image_mini

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
So I'm out on my deck smoking a cigar (Padilla Corojo Edicion Especial 2006) and drinking some Johnnie Walker Blue Label when a bug flew into my ear. I tried to swat it away (it was a potato bug) but instead I actually gave myself an uppercut. In doing so I knocked myself dizzy causing me to take a few steps. Well, I took one too many steps and fell off my deck at the highest point (5' 3") and I fell to the ground. Thank God I didn't have my JW in my hand and I, somehow, manage to not drop or damage the cigar. It must have been a funny thing to witness. Too bad nobody is around to see it.

1. I love it when stupid things like this happen. I love seing them and they're actually kind of fun to have happen to you because it makes a great story to tell.

2. If you had that video, you would be the king of failblog.org.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
My jaw/neck hurts. The pain is getting worse and worse as the day goes on. I don't really notice it now but that is because I've been drinking Sapphire and Tonics for the past few hours.

Reactions: hyson

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
At least you didn't cock punch yourself. Then I'd have to drive to your house and cock punch you for being the kind of douchebag who would cock punch himself trying to swat a bug.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Tipping them can kill them so I don't do it either. Also, good luck tipping one. I've hit them with a tractor (the damn things are stubborn and won't move sometimes) and the just looked at me like 'what the hell'.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Nevermind that video I'm still looking for the Kardashian butt sex tape!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Tipping them can kill them so I don't do it either. Also, good luck tipping one. I've hit them with a tractor (the damn things are stubborn and won't move sometimes) and the just looked at me like 'what the hell'.

I'd suggest cooking them then, but that sounds like too much work.