Anyone think nothing happens on the Sirius side tomorrow?

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I think it is business as usual. This is the most secretive management group I have ever seen. It makes no sense and I personally have zero respect for them and over the years have become totally cynical of anything they do.

Maybe they are waiting for Howard to announce it and push the reset button tomorrow live at 6:15 am EST on Howard 100. ;)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Maybe they are waiting for Howard to announce it and push the reset button tomorrow live at 6:15 am EST on Howard 100. ;)

Could be, or maybe President Elect Obama is going to come push the button! :egypt:

syphix

Oct 15, 2008
Has been any speculation of the "New Prices" line on the USA Today ad?? I'm wondering if they're (FINALLY) gonna allow XM subscribers to subscribe a SIRIUS radio as a "family plan reduced rate" radio (i.e., $6.99)...

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well you are likely to see most of the XM decades channels like '90s on 9. 20 on 20, The Blend, Willie's Place, The Village, The Heat, Watercolors, Cinemagic, Deep Tracks, The Loft, Message, BMP. All speculation on my part of course! But logical given the current XM line up.

I been checking out the new XM lineup and I like it, that would be great if we can get some of those channels. But to me if Sirius does get a new lineup and if it not as good as the new XM lineup showing. I might cancel my Sirius sub and active my XM radio and pay for the "Best of Sirius".

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Has been any speculation of the "New Prices" line on the USA Today ad?? I'm wondering if they're (FINALLY) gonna allow XM subscribers to subscribe a SIRIUS radio as a "family plan reduced rate" radio (i.e., $6.99)...

That isn't going to happen anytime soon, because their billing systems can't talk to each other and are totally separate, so there is no way for them to offer that currently.

sthmpsn1

Nov 7, 2008
XM's Program Guide is pretty up to date now. I don't see The Morning Mashup crew listed under Pop2K or 20on20. I'm thinking Sirius Hits 1 remains if they didn't fire the team.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
XM's Program Guide is pretty up to date now. I don't see The Morning Mashup crew listed under Pop2K or 20on20. I'm thinking Sirius Hits 1 remains if they didn't fire the team.

I think Sirius has kept their firings pretty tight. It appears Kayla from Classic Rewind is also gone.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Sirius has switched yet has it?

No. XM is gone. Listened to Lucy die. They cut it mid song. Joined Lithium mid-song.

Appearantly logos are messed on the Inno.

Still waiting for the channel update from Sirius. Listening to Moving Easy right now.