Anyone think nothing happens on the Sirius side tomorrow?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
XM49 Classic Rewind is NOT playing the same songs as S15 Classic Rewind
XM54 Lithium is NOT playing the same songs as S24 Lithium

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
No change, yet, on Sirius.:scratch:

Off topic: Why a red button next to my name?

Last edited:

bwaldron

Oct 18, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Strange, not even the same songs being played on the duplciate channels?

Maybe XM just switched names and numbers over, but not simulcasting anything until Sirius switches?

Or vice-versa -- i.e., the "new" channels (with the same name as existing ones) are in place on XM but aren't being uplinked to the Sirius sats just yet. Which would indicate it's not just a simple simulcast of existing channels.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Strange, not even the same songs being played on the duplciate channels?

Maybe XM just switched names and numbers over, but not simulcasting anything until Sirius switches?

I heard Lucy die. It was a switch mid song into Lithium. But not the Lithium currently on the Sirius sats. My guess is when the 4am update happens, this version will be synced into Sirius. For the next 4 (well make it 3) hours we probably have 2 Lithiums.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I heard Lucy die. It was a switch mid song into Lithium. But not the Lithium currently on the Sirius sats. My guess is when the 4am update happens, this version will be synced into Sirius. For the next 4 (well make it 3) hours we probably have 2 Lithiums.
I've heard people rave about these XM channels and was actually looking forward to hearing some of them. Why not keep unique channels like Lucy around?

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Any word on more Sirius channels on XM playing anything differently from its Sirius version?

Listening to Faction 28 now, and Tony Hawk just finished up his Bababooey interview and said "Right here on....Not just 28 anymore...Faction, siriusXM."

I know this is a taped show and a repeat, but that was my first witness of hearing a Sirius DJ say that. Anyways, is Faction or Alt nation, Octane, etc also playing different things?

JDawg3DX

Oct 16, 2008
Las Vegas
Totally 70s/70s on 7 were synced up already-I ad my Stiletto on as well as my inno at the same time and outside of a few second delay, the exact same programming was on...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Any word on more Sirius channels on XM playing anything differently from its Sirius version?

Listening to Faction 28 now, and Tony Hawk just finished up his Bababooey interview and said "Right here on....Not just 28 anymore...Faction, siriusXM."

I know this is a taped show and a repeat, but that was my first witness of hearing a Sirius DJ say that. Anyways, is Faction or Alt nation, Octane, etc also playing different things?

When I went to sleep last night neither Lithium or Classic Rewind were in sync. ClassicRewind is within seconds now.