What did you eat today?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
French toast, smoked salmon eggs Benedict with home fries, coffee and orange juice for breakfast.

Dinner was some of the Mrs' leftover pancakes and bacon.

Big breakfast and not much after that.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Had a bowl of cereal and banana at 8am then drove to help my son sell old technology at a monthly geek flea market. One of his high school buddies showed up (with his family) so at the end we all went back to his dorm. By 315pm I had to be "that guy" who said "I don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm starving." We went to Legal Sea Foods and I ate a burger & fries. Not much after that (late lunch = early dinner).

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Legal Sea Foods and I ate a burger & fries
Burger and fries are always good, but I'd get - umm - seafood there.

We pulled-off a fun weekend, arranged mostly by Mrs. Scotch. We've been trying to get my sister (and husband) to come up and visit from NJ, but she has 1,001 excuses why they can't do it. So we picked a location to meet, that's exactly the same distance (2.5 hours) for both of us; Mystic CT. And then we heard from our cousins in Long Island NY, and they also met up with us on the 2nd day. Unbelievably, they too were exactly 2.5 hours from Mystic.

Prior to driving down on Saturday morning (where we had to drop-off the dogs on the way), we went out locally for a bite on Friday night to Rudders Public House in Kittery Foreside, where I had a fantastic blackened salmon sandwich and curly fries, plus 2 local beers from Tributary - an Octoberfest and a porter. On Saturday we hit a Panera on the way down, and I lamented that I hadn't printed the gift card I got from my workplace. For dinner, I had an excellent swordfish plate from a place in Mystic, and another Octoberfest, this time from Two Roads in CT. On Sunday, we had brunch, where I had a nice bacon veggie omelet. After we drove home and retrieved the dogs, we picked-up chinese for dinner. Fun weekend, but a lot of driving for 2 days.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I like Legal Seafood.

Today was a breakfast bar, a protein bar and rice crispy treat for lunch, and egg salad on a bagel with mac salad for dinner.

Legal sounds much better.

Reactions: sadchild