Watch Out For That...

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Holy crap the overhead picture with all the wrecked vehicles. Yikes.
I did drive through some patchy dense fog bringing kid to school this morning.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Holy crap the overhead picture with all the wrecked vehicles. Yikes.
I did drive through some patchy dense fog bringing kid to school this morning.
The video after always shows it completely fogless and if it wasn't mentioned you wonder how all those cars got into such a mess.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Large doses of caffeine can cause headaches, chest pain, nausea, insomnia, an increased heart rate – and sometimes even death. Panera Bread is owned by JAB Holding Company, a German conglomerate which also owns Coty, Krispy Kreme, Caribou Coffee, Einstein Bagels and other brands.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
You think the title "charged lemonade" would be a clue.

In Canada, adding caffeine to any drink which is not brown or black is illegal. In 1985 some friends and I drove to Toronto from Saskatchewan through the states. My friend loved Mountain Dew. In Canada of course, being yellow, it has no caffeine. Not so in the states. He was getting pretty wired before he found out that he was drinking a caffeinated beverage.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Mountain Dew sold in Canada contains "carbonated water, glucose-fructose, concentrated orange juice, citric acid, natural flavour, sodium benoazte, caffeine, sodium citrate, gum arabic, erythorbic acid, calcium disodium EDTA, brominated vegetable oil, colour." In March 2010, Health Canada began allowing soft-drink manufacturers to add caffeine in amounts of no more than 150 parts per million.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Mountain Dew sold in Canada contains "carbonated water, glucose-fructose, concentrated orange juice, citric acid, natural flavour, sodium benoazte, caffeine, sodium citrate, gum arabic, erythorbic acid, calcium disodium EDTA, brominated vegetable oil, colour." In March 2010, Health Canada began allowing soft-drink manufacturers to add caffeine in amounts of no more than 150 parts per million.

I guess they changed it. In 1985 it was not so.