Various Thoughts

Check out the ad I was just fed.

I clicked on a Stern Show tweet earlier tonight to see if they still don't let people reply cause Hopalong is a soft puss these days (they don't) and then I got this ad like 10 mins later on CNN.

1790406706064.webp
 
Another news story lost to the annals of time...

Listening to 7/24/2003 and Stern is talking about this 12-year old but I can't find anything about it on the internet.

Howard read a story about this 12 year old kid in India who has flies coming out of his penis. Howard said it's a true story he read. He had the article so he read it to Robin. The doctors there think that some eggs may have been hatched inside of the boy's body and the flies are coming out through his penis. Howard said India is the filthiest place in the world so it's not surprising that there are flies coming out of someone's penis. Howard said he wouldn't be surprised if the fly is the national bird over there.
 
Back
Top Bottom