R.i.p. Crackhead Bob

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i was surprised to learn about that this morning. usually this stuff makes the twitter rounds before i hear it on the show.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
the daily news is great with wack pack eulogies.

‘Crackhead Bob,’ recurring guest on ‘Howard Stern,' has died - NY Daily News

in the pic they use both wack packers are dead.

crackhead2f-2-web.jpg

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Reactions: microbob

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
There's a Polynesian restaurant in my area called "Tai Tiki." It is IMPOSSIBLE to go past it and NOT think of Tiki Tai Tain and Tawn-Tawn Toup.

I may have to eat there soon.

Reactions: microbob

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
Was it ever confirmed that he actually had strokes from crack use? I know there was a theory that said he was mentally challenged.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Was it ever confirmed that he actually had strokes from crack use? I know there was a theory that said he was mentally challenged.

Confirmed? Theory?

Did Hanzi come up with this conspiracy theory? Does someone need to interview the family in their time of loss to confirm the facts?

Sorry to give you a hard time, but I think it's generally accepted that he was once normal. He did do a legitimate anti-drug PSA (television commercial) not associated with the Sternverse. That's as much as I can personally confirm. However it's a little annoying that "people" can throw out wild theories, and then say that it's up to others to disprove it. (That's not how the scientific method works.)