(New Release) Enya Holiday Album - And Winter Came

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
51eAJBWrs4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/And-Winter-Came/dp/B001KPYNR0/ref=dm_hp_alb_1?pf_rd_p=463387411&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=163856011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0BCQR9PGGMZQTW9ZZH5X"]Available via Amazon 256kbps MP3's $8.99[/ame]​

enya title.jpg

I love new age, so this album is right up my ally. The first release from Enya in years. Good Stuff, I recommend it!

Manco

Oct 14, 2008
I have many of Enya's albums, and coincidentally I was listening to the previews of this on Amazon before seeing this post. I might have to pick it up. What are some of the standout songs in your opinion?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I love Journey of the Angels, O'Come O'Come Emmanuel and the Spirit of Christmas Past.

Typical Enya though would be White is the Winter Night and One Toy Soldier.

I like it overall, the And Winter Came really sets the mood for the rest of the album.

If you like Enya you'll enjoy this one.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
My wife loves Enya. I will try and pick up a CD for Christmas so she will have at least one present to unwrap. Are they still making CD's or do i have to buy online and burn one?

Manco

Oct 14, 2008
My wife loves Enya. I will try and pick up a CD for Christmas so she will have at least one present to unwrap. Are they still making CD's or do i have to buy online and burn one?

You can do either at Amazon.com. You generally save some money if you download the 256Kbit MP3's, But for a present I would go for the CD.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana

I did this last year for some family members and I used my lightscribe drive to create some really cool CD's for them. Everyone seem to really like them too. I also did this with some family pictures from several family reunions, these make great gifts for family members and something they can treasure for years.

But you can buy the CD if you aren't in the creation mode, which I understand.