HecticArt
Administrator
You don't need to stop in Toledo when you're passing through.If you take out Toledo and Dayton maybe.
Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
Dayton, on the other hand......
You don't need to stop in Toledo when you're passing through.If you take out Toledo and Dayton maybe.
Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
So you're judging her based on what she looks like?
I like the sound of this:
Putting aside the observations about looks, I find it ironic that you think this woman is bad, yet you align yourself with the segment of the population that practices the very generalizations you criticize.This woman is the worst:
Putting aside the observations about looks, I find it ironic that you think this woman is bad, yet you align yourself with the segment of the population that practices the very generalizations you criticize.
So you like when people get scammed by shady companies. Got it.
You vote for (and with) people who advocate for the very generalizations you're criticizing.What?
I don't not like it.So you like when people get scammed by shady companies. Got it.
He called you a hypocrite in nicer language.What?
You vote for (and with) people who advocate for the very generalizations you're criticizing.
Now who is generalizing?
What?They have a point.
What?
In general.My guess is that he's making a joke saying we both have a point.
Ha. I was going to say that too but I already did it once today.
My guess is that he's making a joke saying we both have a point.