Miscellaneous News Thread

There's a chance they won't spike before personal car ownership is eclipsed by autonomous ride services. It's probably not a big chance, but we are approaching an end of an era in personal transportation.

I don't think anyone will notice in Houston.

View attachment 4541

I swear I didn't plan this. My parking spot at work today.
View attachment 4562

jacked-up-trucks-jpg.4541


upload_2018-5-2_9-32-53-png.4562


I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
 
First we had the Portland Pooper. Then we were treated to the Colorado Crapper. Today we continue the storied tradition of inappropriate defecators with the Bezos BM'er!

Shock as Amazon delivery woman defecates on customer’s front yard while dropping off package

She dropped off more that just the Amazon package. Best part of the story is Amazon forced to boss of the delivery service to go to the scene of the poop crime and clean it up. HA!

The link comes with a delightful blow-by-blow video of all the action! Merry Christmas everyone!

If you know anything about me you know I love a good pooping bandit story. The list continues to grow: Portland Pooper, Colorado Crapper, Bezos BM'er and now we have the Super Pooper!

School superintendent revealed to be high school's mystery pooper | Daily Mail Online

4BD08FF900000578-0-image-a-93_1525366774515.jpg


This guy just made his life a whole lot more difficult. I hope the joy of public pooping was worth the price he will now be forced to pay.
 
If you know anything about me you know I love a good pooping bandit story. The list continues to grow: Portland Pooper, Colorado Crapper, Bezos BM'er and now we have the Super Pooper!

School superintendent revealed to be high school's mystery pooper | Daily Mail Online

4BD08FF900000578-0-image-a-93_1525366774515.jpg


This guy just made his life a whole lot more difficult. I hope the joy of public pooping was worth the price he will now be forced to pay.
Wow, he's really shit out-of-luck. That's not far from where I grew-up.
 
I guess he was more of a basketball fan.

My bet is that he had a grudge with the football program.

But hey, if you're into pooping in public, jail probably doesn't sound too bad to you.
 
I saw another article about this, and I just realized that the school he was pooping at, is not the one he's superintendent of. Odd.
 
Back
Top Bottom