What could possibly go wrong with this plan?
Something tells me that the people that do that aren't the kind of people that you really want to see answer the door naked anyway.There's a cottage industry of people answering the front door naked for the pizza delivery guy and posting the videos online. I guess they could do the same thing here
And shockingly it's a woman crapper.
Dook of EarlI knew there was something fishy about a woman being the Colorado Crapper (I like my name much better than her official "mad pooper" moniker).
Mad Pooper's 'spokesman' gives bizarre excuse for female jogger defecating in people’s yards
A man claiming to be the “spokesman” of a jogger dubbed the "Mad Pooper" – who reportedly has been defecating on the lawns of Colorado homes – says the woman is struggling after gender reassignment surgery
So there we go. She's a woman but not really a woman after all.
Alcor has former MLB player Ted Williams there, maybe if they can bring him back to life the Dbacks can sign him?
I drove past that facility many years ago and that place looks like a dump. Plus feels creepy housing dead bodies in a tin can.
They have his head. Nothing else.
Plus they were caught playing football with it
Book: Ted Williams' frozen head battered at lab
Arizonans would want to go there, just to cool off.
I don't love it. I'm constantly on Twitter because I like reading a quick headline/stat/joke and moving on. I can always click on the link if I want a more detailed version.
Please keep your whining to under 140 characters please.
Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
I don't love it. I'm constantly on Twitter because I like reading a quick headline/stat/joke and moving on. I can always click on the link if I want a more detailed version.