Miscellaneous News Thread

I'm not sure what's going on here:

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs finishes high school career with another UIL state title amid boos, criticism and questions

It's the crowd reaction I don't get. I think this kid is a born girl who calls himself a guy. Since being a born girl he has to wrestle the girls. If that is the case the crowd is a bunch of jerks. Just cause he looks like a guy doesn't really make him a guy. He's a girl wrestling other girls and that seems fair to me.

Now if he was a born guy who wants to be a girl, then I agree with the crowd. It's unfair to have a born dude wrestle actual girls. He would obviously have an advantage.
 
When I was in high school, we had a girl join the wrestling team. Since there were no other girls that wrestled in our conference, she wrestled boys.

She never won, but she gave it her best.

I think if a transboy wants to wrestle, they should wrestle other boys. Especially if they are taking testosterone.
 
Girls don't have to wrestle other girls. I heard stories of girls joining the boys wrestling team and defeating them.

Not all guys have an advantage over girls, there are some strong women and can compete on the same level.

That why I like watching Lucha Underground wrestling, yea I know it's all fake. But they do have men vs. women matches, unlike in the WWE.

 
I think you guys have a rule that if your school doesn't offer a female team then the girls are allowed to join the boys. The school is required to accommodate.


Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
 
I think you guys have a rule that if your school doesn't offer a female team then the girls are allowed to join the boys. The school is required to accommodate.


Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Now that I think about it we had a guy on the girls lax team when I was in high school because we didn't have a guys team. He was a couple years ahead of me and a very flamboyant gay fella. Like in the Richard Simmons category.
 
Now that I think about it we had a guy on the girls lax team when I was in high school because we didn't have a guys team. He was a couple years ahead of me and a very flamboyant gay fella. Like in the Richard Simmons category.
The rule applied both ways .... Richard Simmons or not.
 
This is a weird one:

Drug dealer accused of deliberately killing sorority girl | Daily Mail Online

How do you prove his intent was to kill the girl when he sold her oxy? I guess a case could be made with other drugs like heroin because it could be laced with something but if he was selling pills you can't really lace them. More details are needed. It's odd.

Either way, the dead girl was a cutie:

49A5C16500000578-5443297-image-a-12_1519785991461.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom