Lions! Moronelli....oy vey

Discussion in 'NFL' started by TSSJimmyCoN, Oct 27, 2008.

1. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

lions signed culpepper....and how about that win yesterday...oh wait...MICHAEL GAINES YOU SUCK!

2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

They led the game for a bit. Small victories. And with Cincy winning .... Detroit has an inside track on the #1 draft pick. Not that they won't waste it ....

3. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

If they're smart (which they're not), they'd draft Mathew Stafford. Unless, of course, they need another wide receiver.

4. IdRatherBeSkiing

They could trade it away for the rights to Joey Harrington. :)

5. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

that is if stafford even goes early into draft....

6. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

btw....after tebow's whoomping (good word) of UGA the other day, think i'd rather have him

7. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Stafford will go pro. And I think his game will translate to the NFL style of play more so than Tebow's.

8. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

38-14 loss to the Jags.

0-9 this season.

OK, so they got rid of Millen. What about Marenelli?

I predict that once again, the Lions will make a crapload of changes for next season.

I agree that Ilitch is a great owner. Look at what he's done to the Red Wings, and hey! The Tigers actually got into the World Series a few years back (although last season was back to ho-hum). We've got Little Caesar's here in Grand Rapids and their $5 Hot-N-Ready (although it's going up to $5.55 soon) deals ROCK! It's great when you need a pizza, and fast.

9. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Two thoughts about the Lions:

1. They will not go winless this season. Mark my words, They will beat the Saints in Week 16. The Saints always lose to teams like this.

2. Can we take the Thanksgiving game away from Detroit for a few years? If Detroit insists on keeping up the tradition, the NFL should stick another game in its place and televise that one instead. We deserve better on Thanksgiving! Thank you. :cool:

10. MM

MM Administrator

There's always next year........

11. IdRatherBeSkiing

Lets make the thanxgiving games flexible scheduling.

12. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

William Clay Ford has vowed he will never let the thanksgiving game be taken away from the lions. He will fight that to the death, trust me....hopefully he will die and we could get a new owner

13. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I've been to a couple of the Thanksgiving games in Detroit (my extended family lives up there). Nothing better than going to a football game early in the day, then coming back home to an already-prepared Thanksgiving dinner!

14. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I'm worried about an upset over the Titans on Thanksgiving. No, not really.:p Someone will take them lightly and lose, I doubt the Titans will, but who knows if we go in there at 11-0.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  15. IdRatherBeSkiing

That is so unthinkable .... I would bet on it (if I had any money).

16. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

Three things

1.Thanksgiving has not been the same since the ref F&*Ked up Jerome Bettis call in 97 and John Madden got rid of the Turducken

2. The Lions will NOT beat the titans. No way in hell....Please stop giving my team more credit than it's due....like, "oh yeah the lions are just poised for a big win eventually to make a statement"...No....stop...this will not happen. They are a shit team, they have shit players and they have shit coaches and most of all they have no heart.

3. WHY IS STANTON NOT STARTING!?!?!?!?! first play EVER, he throws a touchdown?! yeah he totally embaressed himself like the idiot Jim Colletto thought. He's actually right though because throwing a touchdown would be an embaressment for the lions and go against everything they stand for.....pathetic. Keep starting bum kneepepper and bring back scott mitchell and joey harrington and Erik Kramer and Andre Ware next year. Proven Lions....

17. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

Lions 22 - Carolina 31

The Lions are now 0-10 on the season. :hah:

18. MM

MM Administrator

Maybe they can reach 0-16. :rolleyes:

19. IdRatherBeSkiing

A perfect season!

20. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

hey I can't wait to get the number 1 draft pick. Maybe we should take....hmmm oh I don't know? a receiver....Actually let's pull a Ditka and put all of our draft picks in a basket and trade them for a potsmoking/socially awkward runningback. No no no wait. I GOT IT. Let's win out the rest of the season and not even get a decent draft pick so we can start all over next year WITH Rod Moronelli, WITH culpooper, WITH Mayhew (Gesundheit!) and with all these SHIT defensive lineman and slow ass weak ass linebackers and let's NOT EVEN HAVE A SECONDARY! shit, we don't even have one right now basically. GOD!!!! I F*CKING HATE THE LIONS....but I'll continue to watch....you know why??? Because I'm a true fan and I have FAITH. I STILL wear my autographed authentic Robert Porcher Jersey. I still create Barry in every madden that comes out and play with him unfairly. I STILL long for the days of Charlie Batch, Bret Perriman and Herman Moore, Scott Mitchell....JESUS EVEN SCOTT KOWALKOWSKI!!!! PLEASE GOD!!! STRIKE MY LIONS DOWN AND SHOW THEM YOUR ANGER BECAUSE I AM SO SICK OF THESE DOUCHECLOWNS!!!!