I think I'm losing my hair?!?

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Male pattern baldness seems to be influenced by a bunch of genes, but the most significant seem to be Y chromosome linked. My dad was bald at 24. His mom was bald when I knew her.

I'm 44 and no signs of baldness yet. I'd be OK with it, since it would give me a good excuse to shave my head. My wife doesn't like it when I shave my head. She says it makes me look too scary.

I look like a retard bald. I shaved my hair off last year and was not amused. Trust me, I would LOVE to just shave it all off. Unfortunately, I got a frickin retarded shaped head so I'm gonna have to hang onto this as long as I can.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Have you considered a hair tattoo?
tattooed-hair.jpg

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Four words

Garnier Fructis

Combover

:right:

I'm so happy I haven't gone bald. I'm inbred looking as it is. I'd only look worse with no hair :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Not going bald here but can't grow facial hair if my life depended on it.

Sorry, Cap'n.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Not going bald here but can't grow facial hair if my life depended on it.

Same deal here. If I go a year without shaving, I look kinds like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. No chest hair, either. My European ancestors raped too many Native Americans, or vice versa.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Remember when I got drunk and decided to "trim" my hair... with my beard trimmer?!? (the next morning when I looked in the mirror I was like :eek: )

Same deal with me. It looked thin on the crown of my head, but when it grew back in it looks fine.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
I always thought it wouldn't happen to me.

I started to see my hair thinning about 5 years or so ago at the barbershop when he'd hold a mirror behind my head after the cut. Looking straight on at myself in a mirror, I still look 35. So it's a sharp dose of unwanted reality when you decide to take your phone camera and snap a shot of the top of your head to reveal this! YIKES!! That's a pisser.......

headtop.jpg

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I love the look of the inside of your house. Love the wood. Love how much light comes in. Classy 'n beautiful.
There's a thread for that

• Haha
Reactions: HecticArt