Guilty or Not Guilty

This is a good fucking girl. She embodies everything the spirit of this thread is meant to hold dear.

What a woman!


So let's get the bad out of the way up front. She does need to be docked points for allowing herself to age to 63. If I were on the jury that's clearly a character flaw of hers that would be grounds to at least pause for a second while trying to fairly judge any sort of possible guilt.

Putting that REALLY BIG MISTAKE OF HERS aside, everything else about her is perfect.

The main point being that she was so loyal to her man that she helped him flee the country to avoid prosecution for swindling a measly 20 million from his company's investors.

The valiance displayed by this woman in the face of adversity is so astounding it completely negates her sin of being 63 and we should all only hope to have a woman so loyal she will risk 5 years in the pokey just to do what's needed for her man.

So already 100% not guilty.

Then factor in she used to look like this:

1782880525576.png

1782880606734.png

And I believe the police involved in her arrest should be charged with false arrest and any prosecutors who agreed to litigate this matter should be arrested and charged with malicious prosecution for making this innocent, beautiful, loyal and courageous woman face such a kangaroo court.
 
I don't believe she's 63 in either of those pictures.

I don't believe that she's 63 either, but she's still not guilty.

Then factor in she used to look like this:

Hold on? You guys are joking right? Or was I not clear enough? Those are pic of what she USED to look like. Probably 3 decades ago. She's 63 now and is facing 5 years in the clink for what she did to help her current 64 year old BF.
 
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said the following items were recovered during a search of the car Evans was driving:

Pipe bomb/explosive device
Brass knuckles and a TASER
Bandolier of shotgun shells
Three identification cards belonging to other individuals
Four credit cards belonging to other individuals
Counterfeit $100 bills totaling $1,100
Silver half-dollars and coins
Methamphetamine, marijuana, and multiple prescription pills
 
When I saw the tweet I was just stunned that Middle Earth Orcs actually live among us and had to come here and post it. I didn't click on the article.

Methamphetamine

I think we all saw that coming.

Three identification cards belonging to other individuals
Four credit cards belonging to other individuals
Counterfeit $100 bills totaling $1,100

Seems about right. Meth heads have an uncanny ability to illegally fund getting more meth.

Bandolier of shotgun shells

I had to look this one up. I didn't know what a bandolier was. I now know it's that awesome ammo strap worn across the chest like in various movies and Red Dead:

1790379256127.webp
Silver half-dollars and coins

This I guess should be lumped in with the other meth money gathering she was doing but it seems oddly classy to pay your dealer with a roll of Eisenhowers.

Pipe bomb/explosive device

Now this is the fun one. That I hope gets her a domestic terrorism charge? That's something ya try to put together when you've been on a days long meth binge and think the entire world is about to get you.
 
Bandolier of shotgun shells
Who the fuck has a bandolier?
1790379256127.webp
Oh yeah, that guy.
 
Back
Top Bottom