Fast Food Chains To Conquer America

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
baja is quite good. the only one near me is far so i rarely go.

but u really need to try moes wolf. its really good and cheaper than chipolte. the way they make the rice and beans makes the whole thing better than chipolte. i always get the same thing, the homewrecker. its a big burrito and really fills me up.

I looked up, where the nearest Moe's is near me and actually I can't try Moe's now. Because, I just out they all closed in Phoenix for some dumb reason, the nearest one I use to know near me, is now a Chipolte.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
To me the best fries are Freddy's, Burger King, In & Out Burger and sometimes McD's when they are not too salty.

Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I looked up, where the nearest Moe's is near me and actually I can't try Moe's now. Because, I just out they all closed in Phoenix for some dumb reason, the nearest one I use to know near me, is now a Chipolte.

that sucks. :thumbdown2:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
For the past several years, some major fast food franchises have left Phoenix for some strange reason.

Baja Fresh
Moe's
Fazoli's - rumors of making a comeback?
Krispy Kreme - but there now back again

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Yes. Five Guys can be pricey because of the al la carte. But when, I go there I usually get the little burger and regular coke for usually $7 bucks, but I'm getting good taste and skipping the nasty fries.

youre right it's the price of a meal. We paid around $35 for two small burger meals. With the trip to the other side of the city, it seemed like too much. But it was good.

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
I have none of the above close to me. There is a 5 Guys in Oshawa between my home and job

In the 3 1/2 years since this thread was started I still haven't been to that Five Guys. I did discover through a news story about them closing that there were two Carls Jr restaurants in Toronto.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Never understood those commercials. It just seems to magnify how disgustingly unappealing their burgers are, and how disgusting one would look trying to eat one. "If you want to be insanely hot, you can never eat this crap."

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Five Guys is about the best I've had, Smashburger isn't bad either. LarkBurger's Fries are WAY too salty. We need an In-n-Out in this town.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Habit is now my favorite overall burger joint. Still love In n Out, but Habit has better fries!

I've been to The Counter - not bad. I like being able to custom build the burger, but it can get fiddly at times. One nice thing - they have several meat choices besides beef.

Local joints are great, too. If anyone makes it to Mountain View, CA --> Location - Clarke's Charcoal Broiler :)