Drunk Posts Go Here

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Just so you all know, I ended up getting kung pao chicken (with extra PAO!). The waitress is used to my antics now so she doesn't duck when I do that anymore.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Just so you all know, I ended up getting kung pao chicken (with extra PAO!). The waitress is used to my antics now so she doesn't duck when I do that anymore.
Next time, make her regret that familiarity.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
This can't end well.
It ended. So......you're right, not well, because it had to end. I can't wait for next year to do it all over again.

There's a Beer Garden (one of something like 10 beer stations) that has all of the good bottle beers. I usually get my Franziskaner fix there. Anyway, I was talking to the lady behind the counter, and another customer asked me what kind of beer he should get. I gave him a recommendation and description. The lady got her husband. Turns out they run the Beer Garden and asked if I want to work it next year. They took my info and hopefully next year I'm doing gods work.

Reactions: blyons200

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
It ended. So......you're right, not well, because it had to end. I can't wait for next year to do it all over again.

There's a Beer Garden (one of something like 10 beer stations) that has all of the good bottle beers. I usually get my Franziskaner fix there. Anyway, I was talking to the lady behind the counter, and another customer asked me what kind of beer he should get. I gave him a recommendation and description. The lady got her husband. Turns out they run the Beer Garden and asked if I want to work it next year. They took my info and hopefully next year I'm doing gods work.
Pretty cool man!

Reactions: HecticArt

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Been pounding Yuengling Oktoberfest today...feeling pretty good. Went for a nice bike ride this morning and I'm off until Monday.

Cheers.

Reactions: HecticArt and Aaron

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
0204 am my time. Work was shitty. Lots of OT debate vs seniority..... silly junior staff getting big bucks.

3 or 4 beers then JD Honey...not good. Fugg.....