DRC Madness #44: 2026 Celebrity Death Thread

He was posted in March and did not see him on Feb list but may have missed him.
That's why, I usually wait a week before posting the list for any late entries to appear on the list.

It's all good, thx for the reminder.
 
Chuck Norris
James Tolkan
Jennifer Runyon
Robert Mueller
Tom Georgeson
Tommy DeCarlo
Valerie Perrine
 
Chuck Norris
Dash Crofts
James Tolkan
Jennifer Runyon
Joe McDonald
Judy Pace
Phil Campbell
Robert Mueller
Valerie Perrine

Maria O'Brien died in February.
 
In April, 13 celebrities were nominated, each receiving two or more votes. There is no limit on nomination votes, and voting will remain open for a couple of weeks unless all votes are submitted sooner. Let the next month voting begin.


Afrika Bambaataa
Alan Osmond
Beau Starr
Dave Mason
Davey Lopes
David Allan Coe
Don Schlitz
John Nolan
Mariclare Costello
Matt Decaro
Michael Tilson Thomas
Moya Brennan
Nedra Talley Ross
Sid Krofft
 
Last edited:
My votes:
  • Alan Osmond
  • Don Schlitz

Who is this? I don't see him/her listed in Aprils deaths in this thread.
  • Beau Starr

This person died in April and was seconded. He should be included:
  • Nedra Talley Ross
 
Beau Starr played Sheriff Ben Meeker in two Halloween movies. Nedra Talley Ross – a she, not a he – was a member of the Ronettes.

Alan Osmond
Dave Mason
David Allan Coe
Don Schlitz
Michael Tilson Thomas
Nedra Talley Ross
Sid Krofft
 
My votes:
  • Alan Osmond
  • Don Schlitz

Who is this? I don't see him/her listed in Aprils deaths in this thread.
  • Beau Starr

This person died in April and was seconded. He should be included:
  • Nedra Talley Ross

Beau Starr was seconded from Aaron. Nedra Talley Ross was missed.

That's why, I post the list in the main thread. To see, if I miss anyone and no responses.
 
Beau Starr was seconded from Aaron. Nedra Talley Ross was missed.

That's why, I post the list in the main thread. To see, if I miss anyone and no responses.
I don't go through it post by post until it is time for me to vote. I want to make sure I include a name I don't recognize but I actually know (or seconded).
 
Back
Top Bottom