DRC Fantasy Football 2026

My son does extra teams in his baseball league and hockey league. He puts them there as losers to make an even team count. I think that is why his rating is lower than mine even though in hockey and baseball he has beaten me,
Yes, he would be the manager of the team that is forfeiting and is dropping his manager's rating. As long as he is happy will his real team and does not care.
 
Good job with St Brown and Dalton Madison.

Edmonton.......that's you IdRather? Good job with Joshy.
 
So Aaron and I are the two, 0-2 teams and Madison and I assume IdRather are the two, 2-0 teams.

I just made my first 5 moves of the season and I think it puts me in a much better position to get my first W against you Canadian Nightmare.

My biggest move is benching Bo Nix and adding and starting Baker. At 0-2 the Bucs will be as hungry as they can get today and unless they really just suck this year (which i don't think is the case) they will be the hungry dogs that run faster when facing the Vikings at home.
 
I am 1-1. Hopefully 2-1 against Madison although Yahoo has us 50-50 right now. I do hope Mahomes has a good game against Miami.

My son is pretty cocky about his team. It would be good if he got taken down a peg or 2.
 
I started watching football seriously in 5th grade I think. Like almost never missing an Eagles game. That means I've been watching for 31 years.

I have never seen a punt go backwards. This punter is a true original in terms of finding ways to fuck up.



He also dropped the ball and forgot to punt it. IDK, it seems like it may be a problem when your punter forgets to punt.

 
Back
Top Bottom