Celebrity Death Thread 2016

Meh, that website assigns goofy extras when you copy clip from it, and I didn't feel like cleaning it up. Thought I'd be a nice guy and copy the headline, the link, and the first paragraph, and that's what came out.
So does anyone second it? I'm not a Skynyrd fan, so it's no bigs to me.

Sent from Tapatalk
 
Meh, that website assigns goofy extras when you copy clip from it, and I didn't feel like cleaning it up. Thought I'd be a nice guy and copy the headline, the link, and the first paragraph, and that's what came out.
So does anyone second it? I'm not a Skynyrd fan, so it's no bigs to me.

Sent from Tapatalk

Personally, this is the guy who is/was in Skynard's cousin who died so I don't think I will be seconding (unless of course he was an architect).
 

second.

i heard that bruce springsteen's dermatologist might have a cold so we should all be praying there wont be another addition to the celeb death thread soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom