Boys Will Be Boys

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
It is rather shocking we don't have a thread with this title. Casual made a Boys Night thread in 2010 but it was about hanging out with his very young kids.

Anyway, here is the story that gave me the idea to start this thread:


It is delightful and funny to me that we are always, in some ways, stupid boys no matter how old we get. This guy was 62 and on a Vegas trip with his boys of the same age and they're still fucking around with each other by doing titty twisters and dumb, kid shit like that.

 
I don't understand the expression "Boys will be boys." "Will be"? Boys are boys! Doy! Here is a story which belongs in the "Adults will be babies" category (assuming there is such a category):

'Goo goo gaa gaa': Adult diaper-wearing man allegedly asked young girl to change him

 
This is the correct reaction to seeing a stealth bomber if you're a guy. Doesn't matter if you're on TV.

I love this one. All of them get so excited, it's awesome.

 
Last edited:
Dare I say it? There's a song for that.



Hold up.....Dua Lipa sings? And a song that is actually pretty good? When did that happen?

I assumed she was famous for her passionate advocacy to spread the word about the importance of stretching prior to workouts in order to avoid injury.

1791084166371.webp

1791084250461.webp

1791084468927.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom