Any NRA Members?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Six. But I only need one. Two for a proper double-tap.

Honestly, the goal is to never have it out of the holster. The law says you have to try to leave the situation first and can't pull it unless your life is being threatened.
Normally, I figure that the odds of being in a situation like that are crazy low, but the world is stupid these days.

yea but...now I don't know from experience but it really seems like it would be fun to blast the shit outta bottles or clay pigeons or things. killing stuff seems very uncool. i get it if like a dude is invading your home but i really don't see a situation where we need to kill animals anymore. eating meat is gross enough (hah and also delicious) but we don't also have to kill the things. just go buy it at the store...isn't that kinda why we have a society?

also pistols...do they jam? and what happens when that happens? do they just not shoot or do they backfire? cause the latter sounds very dangerous.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
seems like it would be fun to blast the shit outta bottles or clay pigeons or things.
Shooting targets or whatever is fun. It's kind of like playing darts or pool. Working on accuracy and getting good at is challenging. It's also kind of your responsibility to to stay practiced and safe when you own a weapon.
i really don't see a situation where we need to kill animals anymore.
I don't mind if people hunt, as long as they eat what they kill and don't just blow critters away to get their jollies.
do they jam? and what happens when that happens? do they just not shoot or do they backfire? cause the latter sounds very dangerous.
Once and a while. Most of the time they don't do anything but get a little twisted and don't slide into the chamber or get caught in the slide because they don't fully eject. Backfires are more like something that would happen with really old guns or in movies.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Shooting targets or whatever is fun

cool.

I don't mind if people hunt, as long as they eat what they kill and don't just blow critters away to get their jollies.

fair point.

Once and a while. Most of the time they don't do anything but get a little twisted and don't slide into the chamber or get caught in the slide because they don't fully eject. Backfires are more like something that would happen with really old guns or in movies.

not 100% sure but i think that may be a good thing for me to know. i'm just gonna throw it the memory bank for some other time.