94 WIP

JHDK says he didn't like Angela Cataldi.

Oh no, that's not what I'm saying at all. Cataldi is a Philly sports talk legend. I loved him but I loved Howard Stern a lot more and they were on at the same time so I would always listen to Howard unless he was on vacation.
 
He's a legend – but you got his first name wrong. Go figure! I mentioned Cataldi's autobiogrphy, published in November 2023. That same month, Bamo Maven published Angelo Cataldi: Biography Of A Retired American Sports Radio Personality & Proiminent Figure. Maven also wrote a biography of Audrey Hepburn.
 

Tonight's WIP call to John Johnson..... Someone let me know if you can actually hear the audio from that link because I haven't shared audio links that way on DRC ever. Besides the last time I shared a WIP call a few days ago.

I like his show quite a bit.

As you can hear at the end of my call..... He kept the tradition alive from Big Daddy. Graham it's like a segment they do every night called snack of the night.... So I made a suggestion.

Also, football should be played in the elements on grass. I wholeheartedly believe that.
 
Here are the three most-listened-to stations in Philadelphia, according to the Nielsen Auidio ratings released September 9. The numbers represent the share: the percentage of radio listeners age 6+ who listen to a particular station in an average quarter-hour between 6 AM and midnight.

Adult R&B WDAS, 7.8
Classic rock WMGK, 7.8
Sports-talk WIP, 7.4

WIP now simulcasts on SiriusXM Channel 98.

 
Some pussy eagles fan, I don't know. I heard it on the radio and I thought it was funny so I recorded it and posted it. God I'd hate to be that caller.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom