paulsonj72
Member
Don't Worry Be Happy use to annoy me
Lawrence Welk was better![]()
Mr. McPherin went on to have an excellent career in conducting orchestras including(but not limited) to the St Paul MN Chamber Orchestra So he was a man of many talents
Don't Worry Be Happy use to annoy me
Lawrence Welk was better![]()
Good countdown except for NKOTB having 3 songs in it thanks to Payola. I never liked them much at all.
I like that one.Cherish by Madonna. Best song on the countdown
Which Milli Vannilli was this? The one before they got caught cheating or after?
Looking at the countdown I see maybe 4 songs which I don't mind. The rest are not to my liking. Really dislike late 80s countdowns. It was before alternative music was big but rap and boy bands and sick pop tunes ruled .
Now that's quality reporting Paulson.This was before they were caught cheating. They were caught in November of 1990 and publicly admitted that month. I remember it because on one of the local newscasts in Minneapolis the anchor said that Mili Vannilli was and I quote "Phony Baloney". It happened the date that I got home for Thanksgiving of my freshman year in college. And it was a Tuesday.
Now that's quality reporting Paulson.![]()
Yes indeed, that's the website I go to each weekHere is a link to a website with the cue sheets for American Top 40 for radio stations that broadcast the show.
American Top 40 - The Shows