I will watch out for that to see when it starts. I still have Hulu for hockey and college football. I guess I could also watch that NFL Red Zone thing. And I see "Nobody Wants This" Season 3 will be coming soon. October 22nd It will be nice to have some new shows to watch on the soon to be brisk weekend nights. It would be nice to get Season 3 of "A Man on the Inside" tooApparently, Only Murders in the Building is back for another season (6?) on Hulu. We haven't had Hulu since we finished last season, which was about a year ago; and we were both less than thrilled with that season. So before we sign back-up for Hulu, we're going to wait until there's a verdict on this season.
I just looked it up. It starts in December, and it takes place in London.I will watch out for that to see when it starts.
Ya threw me with the post that it had already started. We were surprised that we hadn't seen promos that it was airing.I just looked it up. It starts in December, and it takes place in London.