2017 Movies & Tv Show

Saw the sweetest little movie today called Maudie. It's about this famous Canadian artist and her husband from the 30's to the 70's. Something is off with each of them. She has physical issues but is also a bit off in the head. He is pretty much incapable social interaction and yet they wind up having a beautiful relationship while she gets more and more famous for her painting. All from a tiny little home they share in Nova Scotia.

Maud Lewis - Wikipedia
Sounds like 2 contenders for DRC membership.
 
She’s not as hot as the real Tonya
1y0n0c.jpg
 
Over the weekend, I saw a few movies like this old classic, kinda funny, but dumb Attack of The Killer Tomatoes.

I finally saw these 2017 movies:

The Mummy - Box office bomb, but it actuality worth watching. Tom Cruise acted alright, but I did like, Sofia Boutella as the Mummy and Russell Crowe as Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde and spotting some other Easter eggs for the future dark universe films.

Transformers: Last Knight - OMG, they need to stop making Transformers movies, it was like watching Independence Day 2 all over again. The only decent actor in the movie was Anthony Hopkins, his character was great along with his his sidekick robot. But unfortunately they will still film a six film, which will finally involve Unicron.
 
The Mummy - Box office bomb, but it actuality worth watching. Tom Cruise acted alright

I have a soft spot for Tom Cruise. He is enough to get me to watch movies that I would never consider otherwise. I will probably check out The Mummy at some point.
 
I may go see Blade Runner this morning. There is only so much I can do for my sick dad and sitting, watching him be sick is no fun. I need to take a bike ride. I'm pretty sure he won't die if I leave for 3 hours. And I'll stop at Moe's on the way back and pick us up some early dinner.
 
I may go see Blade Runner this morning. There is only so much I can do for my sick dad and sitting, watching him be sick is no fun. I need to take a bike ride. I'm pretty sure he won't die if I leave for 3 hours. And I'll stop at Moe's on the way back and pick us up some early dinner.

Say hi to Barney for me.
 
2049 was good. I wish they didn't start promoting it with Harrison like a year before it came out. It would have been a really cool surprise to see him 95 minutes deep into the film. I want to live in that Vegas. Both the 2049 version and the version before it fell, probably around 2020 or something. The story was fine but my favorite part was all the sets. There were a ton of really awesome set designs. How often do you walk away from a movie wanting to know who the set designer was? It was a first for me. It's a guy named Dennis Gassner. He has worked on some great movie sets like Truman show and Big Fish. He deserves an Oscar. Solid movie. 4/5
 
Last edited:
The first Blade Runner was set in 2019.

That cool, you like it. When I saw it it was alright.
 
We went to the Bistro Cinema this morning. It was good to be back even though we didn't order any food. With all the football going on, we hadn't been to the movies for about 3 weeks. We saw Suburbican. I really liked it.
 
Sammi from Curb grew up to be hot.

0417-ashly-holloway-now-480w.jpg


Another good ep. There was one throwaway line from Richard Lewis when he said he said, "I dated a garbage woman...and we'd shower" that really got me!

And we have the second The League actor making an appearance this season. First it was Stephen Rannazzisi a couple weeks ago as the chef and now it was Katie Aselton as the mail woman.
 
Kevin Spacey apologizes after actor accuses him of sexual harassment, comes out as gay



I like to think Kevin Spacey would have harassed me 30 years ago

Rosie’s not too happy, tho



Wow, that's messed-up all around.

Interesting move for him to come out as gay to deflect from the pedophilia harassment story. So far it looks like it kinda backfired.

He better not lose his gig as Frank Underwood. I freaking love that show.
 
Back
Top Bottom