2017 Movies & Tv Show

i like the resident evil movies. i know they are shitty movies but i just get a kick outta watching a model kill a bunch of zombies. over the past 2 weeks i've watched all 5 of them and i enjoyed all but the second one. i think i'll make a point of seeing the new one in the theater.
 
Our first movie this year was Sing. Lots of kids there. We saw a little girl with her face on the ground having a temper tantrum. Everyone was watching. The movie was pretty slow until the final show at the end.

We still have to see Rogue before it leaves the theaters
 
"Touch of Evil", the 1998 Walter March edit. I know it's closer to what Welles weed, but I've seen the original so many times it's jarring to see this version.
 
ya put a black guy in white face, people would bitch. you have a white guy play jackson when he was a white guy and people are bitching. if they didn't want controversy they should have picked another topic. but i think this is probably what they wanted all along.

as for the actor looking freakish, jackson looked freakish so it fits.
 
I'm seeing "Hidden Figures" and "Autopsy of Jane Doe" this weekend, and "Elle" next Thursday. I love movies.
 
I'm seeing "Hidden Figures" and "Autopsy of Jane Doe" this weekend, and "Elle" next Thursday. I love movies.

even though autopsy is by the same guy who did the excellent troll hunter i'm not interested in that one. the other 2 i want to see. while hidden figures deals with some race relations it seems to be more of a disney type movie in that i doubt it will be too deep or disturbing and overall a nice movie. elle on the other hand looks like a rough to watch but good movie.
 
bazinga-the-big-bang-theory-33926500-600-600.jpg
 
It was condescending to the audience, which made it condescend to the characters. It was a made for TV movie, and not even a good one of those.
 
Back
Top Bottom