WTD 2010 Week 8 - '90s on 9

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
The ‘90s on 9 covers grunge rock to boy bands and artists including Green Day, Mariah Carey, Nirvana, 'Nsync, Stone Temple Pilots, Janet Jackson, Dave Matthews Band, Backstreet Boys and more.

On Sirius 9, XM 9

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote. :)

BlobServer

Last edited by a moderator:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I have gotten to like this station more the past few weeks. The DJ's have even stated that they are listening to us saying they are playing more variety. When Lithium is not playing a good tune, I will usually tune to 90's on 9 to see what Grunge they are playing. It seems they play grunge every other tune which is great. :clap:

4 of 5 stars.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
They do a better job playing R&B on this channel then they do on '80s on 8 :worried:

They do play stuff I've never heard. Most of those songs are junk, tho :right:

Listened most of this early morning. Didn't hear any DJs, but I know some are out there :scatch:

I give it 4 out of 5 Stars :cool:
Posted via Mobile Device

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I finally tuned in for a few hours today.
It's not too bad! Crazy variety.
They were doing great till they dropped Ice Ice Baby. . . .
I switched back to Alt Nation for a while.
Then later on, they played some AC/DC (which fm ruined for me) so I switched over to Lithium.

So long of the short, I listened a lot more than I thought I would. I think it's going into my "B" presents.

4 outta 5

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
This station is like a stew. They take a few good songs, throw in some all right songs, and a whole bunch of bad songs that they played to death over 10 years ago that you hoped to never hear again. Being a teenager in the 90's, it's fun to listen to the likes of Montel Jordan and such and wonder where they are now. Do they have a VH1 special yet? I guess if someone in 30 years wondered what the music was like 50 years ago, they could listen to the 90's on 9 and get a decent idea. So it does it's job.

Ok, all kidding (or am I? ;) ) aside, I do like this station, it is a preset. I can tune in and know that I'll hear something I like eventually. 4 out of 5