Who Is Screening Calls

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
The fans are really nailing it with Artie.

I think that Artie has been 100% on fire lately and is full of energy and is hilarious in a way that we have not seen. Normally, if an A-Lister was on Artie would just be silent but now he just goes for the jugular and insults them. It is hilarious.

I wonder if Artie has some other project in the works and just doesn't care if he gets fired.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

The fans are really nailing it with Artie.

I think that Artie has been 100% on fire lately and is full of energy and is hilarious in a way that we have not seen. Normally, if an A-Lister was on Artie would just be silent but now he just goes for the jugular and insults them. It is hilarious.

I wonder if Artie has some other project in the works and just doesn't care if he gets fired.

Heard he was offered the lead in a new cable sit-com called "Relapse" :rofl2:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I would love if Christian Bale came in just so Artie could do his Christian Bale impression.

I'm a fan of Bale's movies and hopes he comes in to talk about Terminator though there is NO WAY IN HELL he will. Not with the insult tape flying around.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I would love if Christian Bale came in just so Artie could do his Christian Bale impression.

I'm a fan of Bale's movies and hopes he comes in to talk about Terminator though there is NO WAY IN HELL he will. Not with the insult tape flying around.

Not familiar with the insult tape, do you have a link to it ?

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Obviously I was referring to Artie not you, LOL!

Yeah I thought that's what you were saying, but I don't think they would pull a AJ on artie, I mean if they wanted to fire him they could over the Teddy incident or many others where he was unstable and threatening.

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
Today was the first step in the build-up to the big Turn Stern On cliffhanger!

Just kidding. I haven't heard these calls yet, but I'm curious, I haven't really heard callers take on Artie before. Except for Eric the Midget and Crazy Alice of course.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i love artie and think he is perhaps the best part of the show after howard but at the same time i love hearing negative callers. we have not had too many since the sirius move due to it being mostly all paying fans listening so its nice to hear the callers mix it up with the crew a bit. i loved when hank was making those imus calls and i look forward to hearing these artie calls.

-jhdk