What Systems do you Have?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Never heard of that one. A buddy of mine was one of the guys that developed MAME. I went to visit him in Seattle a few years ago, he has the motherboards out of 40 or 50 arcade games. He may be the only person on Earth or Uranus that actually is legal with the emulators. I tinkered around several years ago, but never really managed to play much.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Cool thread. I was half expecting a poll option.

Anywho,

Wii
PS2
PS1
PSP

I'm not a big video gamer. I play a game for a few days, can't beat a level and then never play the game again, then buy another one.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I'm not a big video gamer. I play a game for a few days, can't beat a level and then never play the game again, then buy another one.

Gotta keep trying man! I think it took me 20 some tries on the last mission in GTA IV.
First you have to fight like 30 guys outside this warehouse, after that you fight your way through the warehouse and come outside the back. There are two more people waiting right outside. Then as your chasing a guy toward the beach a car pulls up and you have to whack those guys real quick. Then you have to jump on a motorcycle and the follow the guy you were chasing who is in a boat. After a mile or so a helicopter appears, you jump the motorcycle and grab onto the chopper. You have to keep folowing him and eventully he hits your chopper with a rocket launcher. If you followed him close enough you crash land on the island. There are a few more guys shooting at you once you get out on the dock of the island, once you get past them your home free. No saves or checkpoints through the whole mission.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Gotta keep trying man! I think it took me 20 some tries on the last mission in GTA IV.
First you have to fight like 30 guys outside this warehouse, after that you fight your way through the warehouse and come outside the back. There are two more people waiting right outside. Then as your chasing a guy toward the beach a car pulls up and you have to whack those guys real quick. Then you have to jump on a motorcycle and the follow the guy you were chasing who is in a boat. After a mile or so a helicopter appears, you jump the motorcycle and grab onto the chopper. You have to keep folowing him and eventully he hits your chopper with a rocket launcher. If you followed him close enough you crash land on the island. There are a few more guys shooting at you once you get out on the dock of the island, once you get past them your home free. No saves or checkpoints through the whole mission.

Oooooor, I could put the code in for the jetpack of flying cars and goof off the whole game.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Oooooor, I could put the code in for the jetpack of flying cars and goof off the whole game.

It's fun to goof around, but I find satisfaction in beating games. I'm becoming a big trophy hunter now. Love to collect trophies.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It's fun to goof around, but I find satisfaction in beating games. I'm becoming a big trophy hunter now. Love to collect trophies.

yea on my second play through of moder warfare 2 and gears 2 im gonna try to get everything the game has to offer. with zelda i make sure that i have everything i can get before i advance. it is fun.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
41dUldO4yCL._SS500_.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This kind of sick bastard, I suppose. The kind of sick bastard who loves Reservoir Dogs.

party on garth! action figures rock! i have a few too many cylons and bsg ships than i would care to admit.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
And to answer your question . . . . Actually, I have those. . . . .

Reservoir Dogs just doesn't seem like the kind of flick that would lend itself to action figures. What do you do, reenact the ear removal scene?

Maybe I'm stuck in the 70's with my Obi-Wan action figure with the light saber that retracts up into his arm.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Reservoir Dogs just doesn't seem like the kind of flick that would lend itself to action figures. What do you do, reenact the ear removal scene?

Maybe I'm stuck in the 70's with my Obi-Wan action figure with the light saber that retracts up into his arm.

That would be cool. I would love to have the Micheal Madsen one. Do they have the earless cop action figure?:cool: It would be even cooler if the ear was remmoveable and Madsen had a straight razor in his hand!