What Should Be The Next Madness Bracket?

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Blue Velvet is Lynch at his wackiest.
No.

eraserhead-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
February isn't here yet, but anybody have any favorites they like to see for next month theme madness?

Possible Future Tournament Themes:
Actors/Actress
Album Covers
Beatle Songs
Best of the Avatar Theme Weeks
Beer
Black History Month Celebrities
Candy
Cartoon Characters
Comic Superheroes and Villains
Emojis
Famous Jews
Fast Food Chains
Food
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Pride
Mental Disorders
Music Videos
One Hit Wonders for Artists/Bands
Pantone Colors
Soda
SiriusXM Channels: Past & Present
Songs of the Decades
Sports teams either the team or specific years
World Leaders (Past & Present)

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I decided on a theme for February it's Beer.

Possibly championship match-up?

budweiser-beer-bottle.jpg

vs

desktop-redds-apple-ale_1.png

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Budweiser? Seriously?

I am not a beer person but that is about the worst beer there is.

That was the first beer I could think of and I'm not a beer person either.

It should be a simple 64 beer bracket, if we have to do more. The max I'm going is 128 or less doing a wildcard bracket.

I'm saving these 256 mega brackets for special themes like music and movies.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Nobody unless you disqualify them or give a spread.

I'm not a gambler, so I don't know how spreads works. I doubt if I do ranking system anymore. Randomly selecting items up against each other is much easier. The Beatles could be partially disqualified since they won last year.

There will still be a normal championship but the winner of the 2018 music madness will have to face The Beatles.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Normally after each round, I upload pdfs of brackets and voting results. But now after a while, those files are starting to become bigger and bigger and possibly taking up space on the DRC server. If you like to see the latest brackets and voting results, they can be found on my site. I have uploaded the past brackets and voting results mainly for 2017 as seen in the link below.

WolfV1p3r: 2017 DRC Madness

I believe here if you check out a pdf, they normally download. I was trying to do the hover and enlarge the image, but the HTML isn't playing nicely for me. Viewing will be similar here, simply click on the image and it will enlarge. But to totally view the pdf, you might have to download it.

If you like, please check it and let me know how it works out for you guys. I'm open to suggestions and improving it somehow.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
It has nothing to do with the 403 errors, after a while when the madness themes go on. If somebody wants to view an old bracket like me. They don't have to do a search for it, it can be found in one central location. Plus I'm a very organized person in real life and online.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Maybe we should have a bracket to determine the next bracket

Well, I have something better than that. In December they'll be an Ultimate Anything Goes Madness. Taking all the past winners and runner-ups, possibly in one bracket and the other brackets will be any items you guys can think of within reason.

That's Madness.