Week of 5/6: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
So we're gonna start this thread a little early because the promos have started.

Nikki Glaser on Monday.
Kate Hudson on Tuesday as a musical debut.
Jennifer Lopez on Wednesday.

I believe he's off the weeks of the 20th and 27th and then it's live all June.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Does Nikki Glaser sound a lot like Madison or is it just me?

I should check out the rest of the show...say right now. There was a "What will religious shows pray for?" segment, some discussion on the Tom Brady roast and some stuff on crazy Knicks fans.

What I usually do is start the show whenever and go to the Wrap-Up Show about 1.

Howard: "I'd stay away from a roast. Who the fuck wants that? You'd have to be a special kind of masochist to want that."

Last edited:
Reactions: scotchandcigar

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
"I'm bigger than an $800 bottle of wine and far more delicious. Come to Australia and I'll bend you over a sink."

Also on Monday's show, Howard still uses a Tivo. He realizes he's turning into his parents. The big question is if the streaming providers' lack of RSNs would piss him off. (He'd probably be better off with DirecTV Stream since they have a dongle that simulates a cable box with channel numbers. It'd be an easy transition for him.)

TV, DirecTV Stream device, 4K Blu-Ray player and the audio system. That'd be four remotes and there's probably some sort of universal remote to combine everything.

Last edited:

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
The joan rivers one with gilbertte was tops for me. Ya Brady what's he doing. So many jokes to dig out. Not even dig their just there.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
That's gotta be on the list of things to watch. I should have enough time over the next month or so. Hopefully i remember and have time.

machpost

Feb 18, 2009
But the "Give KC the man-beef" song never gets old. We heard it on Thursday's Sternthology Live.
Those early Richard Christy contributions are solid gold. And this brings to mind the long running parody song contest they did back in 2000. Some real gems there.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I can see two types of customers who use TiVo in 2024.

1) Lifetime customers, if they exist.
2) People who travel a lot.