TMD's Host plans to be announced next Thursday

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I heard this rumor it could very well be CBL. Bagman will have to start sending the car around!

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I heard this rumor it could very well be CBL. Bagman will have to start sending the car around!

nooon.gif

lol

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Ugh. Guess I wont listen to 128 until 3pm

There's plenty of good radio on SiriusXM :)

I had to do the same thing when Marty was co-host of TMD. I would listen maybe once a week. I always liked it when Bagley or Jack Arute would fill-in for Marty.

Choice channel I'd listen to, '60s on 6. Phlash Phelps is the best :cool:
Posted via Mobile Device

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Hey guys -

I'm tardy mentioning here what a thrill it is to be part of TMD with Mike. I can't thank the listeners enough for their support. I've been a part of the channel for a few years starting with my weekly appearances on Speedway for which I'll be forever grateful to Dave and Suzy and Marty and Ryan and Craig. Was lucky enough to move up to a pinch hitting role for several shows the last year or so until getting the call to come on board at TMD. I can promise you we'll do our best to inform and entertain every morning and appreciate your listening and of course participating in the show. Thanks again everyone and happy to be part of the SNR full-time family.

Pete Pistone