This week's avatar theme change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
In memory of those who died on 9/11 in New York, Washington, DC, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania, in honor of the men and women in uniform who serve and who have given their lives in the fight against terrorism, and in acknowledgement of the closing of a chapter in America's history with the killing of Osama bin Laden, this week's avatar theme is hereby changed to "September 11, 2001," and whatever that means to you.

God bless America.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Thx cas, my avatar may seem a bit small, but here a full version of it.

911-tribute-plaque.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i found it to be a bit odd that all these people were dancing in the streets over killing a guy. he got what was coming and thats cool and we got him finally but um, i dont know it was just weird to me.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
It almost like, I don't want to see anyone to die, probably even my worst enemy. But this guy deserve to die!

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm not celebrating his death as much as I am hoping that it brings closure for the victims' families and friends and demoralizes the terrorists. There's never any joy in the death of a human being, only the hope that something positive can come from it.

I am glad we took him out like men and not with some drone strike. Boots on the ground deep into Pakistan. It's very Hollywood, but it's also how we need to do business sometimes. It sends a powerful message that we're not just fighting a video game war--that we have the will and means to come get you personally while you're on the shitter.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I had the Canadian + USA flag for a while but have switched one to a pure Canadian theme given our elections this week.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I had the Canadian + USA flag for a while but have switched one to a pure Canadian theme given our elections this week.

My oppenent wants to cut your weekly ration of maple syrup and beer, vote for me for PM!:p

JK

I wish those were the only kinds of choices everyone were faced with!

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
It turns out that I can.

Now you're arguing with yourself. What, no patsies in the political forum? I do miss Manco and TXWJ in there. You'd think that with the Tea Party movement so popular, we'd land some new members with an ultraconservative bent to argue with the liberals and moderates.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Now you're arguing with yourself. What, no patsies in the political forum? I do miss Manco and TXWJ in there. You'd think that with the Tea Party movement so popular, we'd land some new members with an ultraconservative bent to argue with the liberals and moderates.

They are probably just trying to avoid a stroke. That's why I left!;)

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
They are probably just trying to avoid a stroke.

That's why you don't argue with memebag. He doesn't try to argue his point so much as he's just interested in challenging yours...which I find useful. It's good to have your beliefs tested.

And then sometimes meesa just wanna choke him. :bigahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.