There is NO Action on the Dance Thread!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
An indication that Sirius/XM doesn't have the right combination of programs yet?
(You know my opinion already)

It seems a little strange to me that there isn't very much chatter over here.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
robindancing.gif

Boges

Oct 15, 2008
There probably is no chatter because real Sirius dance fans gave up a long time ago. We know it doesn't matter what we say. Just listen to BPM now. It's slowing becoming the old Beat. I give it another 2-3 months and it will be the same exact thing.

Personally I think they need to add a new show on Sat for mixes. Have the old Invasion back on Sat night. Also on Fri night, I think they should add some Adrenalin DJs (maybe add all of the Air BPM DJs and Adrenalin DJs, but only play 10 at a time. Once the next weekend comes, play the next 10 so you don't have to hear the same ones every weekend.).

Whatever happens, it will turn into another Pop dance station.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I hope not, I can't handle another pop station.

You know what I want back that I'm not holding my breath for. Unfortunately, I'm having to turn to another resource to fill my electronic needs. (I kinda feel like I'm cheating on my girl! So sad.)

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008

YES! Boogie on, Robin Quivers!

I really wondered what the feedback on the new Strobe was but sadly, I suppose people don't care and maybe that's what Sirius wants. It's buried on channel 81 (and mislabeled if you have Sirius). The webpage shows no Dj schedule but every so often I hear Joe Causi introing records but Denney Terrio I have no doubt is only being used (the one time I heard him) from old pre recorded bumpers that say nothing specific. And no freestyle. A shame!

Boges

Oct 15, 2008
I hope not, I can't handle another pop station.

You know what I want back that I'm not holding my breath for. Unfortunately, I'm having to turn to another resource to fill my electronic needs. (I kinda feel like I'm cheating on my girl! So sad.)

Get used to the pop/rock stations with Sirius. That's all they know. My favorite station was Remix, but that got axed and will probably never come back. What Sirius is doing now is the main reason I was not for this merger.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Get used to the pop/rock stations with Sirius. That's all they know. My favorite station was Remix, but that got axed and will probably never come back. What Sirius is doing now is the main reason I was not for this merger.

Dood, I'm changing your name to Bogus! :eek:

You're probably right, but I'm going to hope that they don't mess with any more of my channels.

So far, things have been getting better since the merger. It was rough at first, but the play lists have smoothed out, the censoring is mostly gone.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
There is also No Parking on the Dance Floor!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Uj1u86lrE]YouTube - Midnight Star - No Parking on the Dance Floor[/ame]