The world according to IdRatherBeSkiing

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Really sucks about the vacation, sorry man.

Be sure not to die IdRather. You Aaron and I are pretty much the entirety of the NFL forum. It would suck to lose 33.3% of that.

Also, hope you get through it and thoughts and prayers and everything. Glad to hear you're already feeling better. You are now the second person I personally know who got it.

Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Congrats on getting both shots! Hopefully the long story is also a good story.
I'm not expecting to be eligible to get my fist shot for 3 or 4 months at the earliest.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I had my second Covid vaccine shot yesterday (long story!) and today I feel like I've been hit by a truck! Of course, it's better than the alternative.

Dude! Awesome! How'd you manage to get the shots? Are you in some sort of high risk group?

I'm jealous.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That sucks. Hopefully your son doesn't get hit hard from it, and your wife avoids it.

How are you feeling?

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
That sucks. Hopefully your son doesn't get hit hard from it, and you wife avoids it.

How are you feeling?
I am feeling a lot better. I still get a fit where something feels stuck in my throat. I have avoided actually throwing up because of that so far. I hope my taste buds return at some point. Everything seems kind of yuck to me. My fever is almost broken. It only went to 37.2 today. Once I have a day without fever, my isolation is over according to the information I got from public health (10 days after initial symptoms and then 24 hours with no fever). I am hoping that will be Sunday. It will also mean I can not wear a mask around my house (a precaution now mandated with my wife's negative test).

My son is doing ok, Just a persistent cold/flu.