SL100 Home Dock

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
Has a "Line In" jack?????

I need to remember to bring my mp3 player to work to try it. Anyone use this jack?

willie321

Oct 18, 2008
Pennsylvania
Nice catch...Forgot all about the line in jack. Dock sits in my stereo cabinet for weekend SL100 listening. Another way to throw the MP3 player into the mix.

Thanks.

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
Nice catch...Forgot all about the line in jack. Dock sits in my stereo cabinet for weekend SL100 listening. Another way to throw the MP3 player into the mix.

Thanks.

Forgot to try it again. I wonder if it works.
I was listening using the fm transmitter in the dock, and out of curiosity, I plugged my headphones into the line-in jack, just to see if the audio turned off, and it did not. Maybe you need to remove the stilletto from the dock. I'll try it if I ever remember to bring my mp3 player in.

dlnester

Oct 15, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
I've used it and it really isn't anything special. It won't go through the SL-100 or use the FM transmitter.

Basically if you plug something into the line in jack, and have your Stiletto base plugged into yoru stereo, whatever you have in the line in will "loop" through the dock and to your stereo. Turn the Stiletto on and you get the Stiletto sound.