"Sirius Speedway" This Friday

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Hey guys -

I'll do my best to fill the big shoes of "The Godfather" on this Friday's edition of "Sirius Speedway" when I pinch-hit for Dave. Suzy Q and Craig will be alongside as always and we're scheduled to talk with Matt Yocum of Fox Sports and TNT, Lee Montgomery of NASCAR Scene, Jerry Bonkowski of the Sports Xchange and of course you all. Hope you'll listen and give us a call.

Thanks.

Pete Pistone

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
I am still in Chicago and won't head down to Daytona for a couple more days. Suzy is in Florida. And we just landed Kyle Busch at the top of the show as a guest.

Thanks.

PSP

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Will Kyle be on at the very beginning or at the bottom of the first hour? I want to hear my driver speak! :ter:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
During Speedway's show, there will be Bud Practice and some other stuff at the same time (Mountain Time). But I can listen to you and watch them. We here on DRC are a talented bunch!!!! LOL

Thanks for also letting us know about the line up for the show. I'm sure as always, it will be a great show and I'm glad you'll be part of it.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
thanks for clearing that up risky....:eek: I was trying to narrow it down a bit since my radio is in my truck and I don't want to sit in my truck for an hour. OK?

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Kyle's slated for right at the top of the show before practice so if all goes well he'll be with us in the first few minutes......

PSP