Sirius Backseat Video

I am guessing I am one of the few people here with Sirius Backseat Video. Its a great service and comes in handy when going on long rides with the kids.

However I am nervous with the merger and all the changes that the video service will be discontinued in the future, which would suck as it cost me a lot to have two televisions wired into my truck.

Does anyone have any idea what Sirius is going to do with the Video service? I would love to see them add a news channel to the lineup.

Anyone else with SBV?

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
I sm going to wait until Sirius XM starts broadcasting ESPN, Playboy and Howard TV. My kids drive me around while I sit in the backseat.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I sm going to wait until Sirius XM starts broadcasting ESPN, Playboy and Howard TV. My kids drive me around while I sit in the backseat.

I'm with yea, but replace the kids with a wife or girlfriend? :p j/k The wife or girlfriend will probably drive the car to an object.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I remember seeing a few commercials for the Chrysler minivan with the Sirius Backseat Video. Is there any other way to get it OEM? I think there is an aftermarket receiver.

bigdaddyII

Oct 13, 2008
Southern Louisiana
I was considering buying on for my truck for my little girl. I would have to buy moniters on top of having them installed and the equipment from Sirius. I just figured on buying a $300 DVD player and letting her watch DVDs when we are on a trip, and come out ahead.

Mopar86

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
www.tss-radio.com
I'm a big fan of Backseat TV. I've only used it in testing situations, but I couldnt imagine having a better medium to keep kids entertained. The programming will expand,but more along the lines of family friendly service.