Robin's Wrong

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
...it's that she'll never just admit to them. She usually makes up some ridiculous bullshit story about how technically she was right.

bingo. thats why its so annoying when she is wrong, because no matter what she won't admit it.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Robin tried to stump Bobo today asking where prunes come from. Howard shot the question right back to her and she didn't know prunes are actually dried plums, which come from a tree.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
There's a reason why guests have referred to Robin as Howard's "Mocha Princess" and it has nothing to do with the color of her face per se. The reason is because, like her penchant for coffee enemas, Robin constantly has her head up her ass.

Again, I go back to the day Dr. Drew was on and when at the end of the Artie discussion (on addictons, of course) Howard asked Dr. Drew what he thought of people addicted to coffee enemas. When Dr. Drew tried to explain how the colon is not dirty, how the colon cleans itself naturally and how the "impacted" colon concept was pure bullshit, Robin got real excited and attempted to talk over the doctor. It was like a religious nut trying to shout down someone exlaining that dinosaurs lived 200 million years ago... not 5,000 years ago.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
As one of the guys (Doug, Jason, Will, etc.) said on the Wrap Up Show yesterday, "At this point, we can pretty much say Robin has joined a cult."

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Her cult does coffee enemas. Heaven's Gate had their members castrate themselves. Seriously, how the hell are cults able to recruit anyone?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I don't think the issue is that Robin makes mistakes...it's that she'll never just admit to them. She usually makes up some ridiculous bullshit story about how technically she was right.

Remember when Robin said she was a big Mad Dog and Mike fan? Artie, Gary and Howard then proceeded to expose her lie. But instead of just admitting she was busted that lying bitch just kept digging the hole deeper with more lies.

True. At least when the local news makes a mistake, they admit error and correct themselves.

I didn't catch the Mad Dog bit.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
Again, I go back to the day Dr. Drew was on and when at the end of the Artie discussion (on addictons, of course) Howard asked Dr. Drew what he thought of people addicted to coffee enemas. When Dr. Drew tried to explain how the colon is not dirty, how the colon cleans itself naturally and how the "impacted" colon concept was pure bullshit, Robin got real excited and attempted to talk over the doctor. It was like a religious nut trying to shout down someone exlaining that dinosaurs lived 200 million years ago... not 5,000 years ago.

And Robin is a RN:no::rolleyes:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
She said that the number in a race name like the Indy 500, is the number of laps in the race. Artie said he always thought it was the miles but figured he was wrong because of how she acts like an authority plus she did have a couple weeks of "race" experience...

Oh yeah, she still owes Bubba a make-out...

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
She said that the number in a race name like the Indy 500, is the number of laps in the race. Artie said he always thought it was the miles but figured he was wrong because of how she acts like an authority plus she did have a couple weeks of "race" experience...

Oh yeah, she still owes Bubba a make-out...

And then when Artie mentioned the miles, she suddenly realized she didn't know what the hell she was talking about, Artie was right that it's miles and not laps, and covered by saying the track is a mile long.

Too bad it's 2.5 miles in length.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

huh. i know nothing about nascar except the little bit ive heard bubber talk about. that being said, i always thought one lap=one mile. and now ive learned a fun new fact thanks to drc.

oh yea, i wast in alabama a few weeks back for a state radio concert (check em out guys they rock) and we drove by the talladega speedway or whatever its called. now i dont get any pleasure from watching nascar but from seeing how huge that venue is it made me think that it would be cool to go to a live event. just to be a part of such a huge crowd would be cool. and getting shit-faced while watching 250mph cars speed by seems like a fun time. i doubt i will do it anytime soon though. there are no tracks around me here in boca and if im gonna save money for a roadtrip it will be for music or an eagles game next nfl season.

well, there are my two cents. or maybe my 1.5 cents.

-jhdk

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
when howard always says "babbabooey, go pull the tapes" does he ever do it?

i could have sworn that Robin said she wants to bang a 25yr old, but she is denying it today

edit: they did pull the tape

Last edited:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
huh. i know nothing about nascar except the little bit ive heard bubber talk about. that being said, i always thought one lap=one mile. and now ive learned a fun new fact thanks to drc.

oh yea, i wast in alabama a few weeks back for a state radio concert (check em out guys they rock) and we drove by the talladega speedway or whatever its called. now i dont get any pleasure from watching nascar but from seeing how huge that venue is it made me think that it would be cool to go to a live event. just to be a part of such a huge crowd would be cool. and getting shit-faced while watching 250mph cars speed by seems like a fun time. i doubt i will do it anytime soon though. there are no tracks around me here in boca and if im gonna save money for a roadtrip it will be for music or an eagles game next nfl season.

well, there are my two cents. or maybe my 1.5 cents.

-jhdk

Actually, it's an IRL race, not NASCAR.

If Robin said that though, she would now say that IRL is the same thing as NASCAR, and that's what she meant to say to begin with. :D