Pets

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I've always been a bit allergic to Athena but it was never a major issue unless I picked her up and rubbed my face on her. Well nowadays when I go to bed she joins me for at least an hour or so and sleeps on the pillow next to me. So every night now I start having this reaction and at best get half my nose stuffed up and at worse start sneezing uncontrollably. It sucks but her following me to bed is so cute I'm not going to force her to stop. To combat it I've started taking Zyrtec before bed. As long as I remember to take it early enough it seems to mostly work, although I usually still wake up all stuffy. After about an hour or so it goes away.

Also...is it weird that I only remembered to post this because I just posted a story in the misc. news thread about a guy forcing his gf to bang a dog? hahaha.

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I've always been a bit allergic to Athena but it was never a major issue unless I picked her up and rubbed my face on her. Well nowadays when I go to bed she joins me for at least an hour or so and sleeps on the pillow next to me. So every night now I start having this reaction and at best get half my nose stuffed up and at worse start sneezing uncontrollably. It sucks but her following me to bed is so cute I'm not going to force her to stop. To combat it I've started taking Zyrtec before bed. As long as I remember to take it early enough it seems to mostly work, although I usually still wake up all stuffy. After about an hour or so it goes away.

Also...is it weird that I only remembered to post this because I just posted a story in the misc. news thread about a guy forcing his gf to bang a dog? hahaha.
Growing up, I was one of those sickly little Jewish kids who was allergic to everything. I got allergy shots until I was like 16. And then after that, I had to take allergy medication daily. As an adult, my natural immunity was building up, because I always had pets. But in more recent years, I've stepped back and looked at the big picture - my dad was a chain smoker, and my first wife was a smoker too. Once I got away from that, my immunity greatly improved.

Now I only get sensitive when we have a new dog we're boarding, and only for the first night. And that's just an occasional thing.

Reactions: sadchild and JHDK

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The popular saying "A dog is man's best friend" began with Frederick William II, King of of Prussia from 1740 to 1786. He owned several Italian greyhounds and declared, “The only, absolute and best friend a man has in this selfish world, the only one that will not betray or deny him, is his dog." Finney is proof of that.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So here's a fun story.

I had Pam over...one thing led to another and her yoga pants wound up on the floor. (I'm clearly a Dutch Casanova) Anyway, a bit later she goes to pick them up and guess what? I have a jealous girl in my life. And she's a cat. Athena peed on them. yuck. Luckily it was like 6:50am so Walmart was open and I ran over there and bought her a new pair of yoga pants and it all worked out....even tho her regular pants are way better than random Walmart brand. She was very nice about it.

So I have to make these two like each other. It's a delicate balance. One's been in my life for 14 years but the other I'm completely in love with and she's a human woman.