People need to ferking SLOW DOWN!!!

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
It is getting to where too many people are in too big a hurry! I am not a slow driver, I go 5-10 MPH over speed limits on average. But that is not enough for a good many folks. I get tailgated constanly lately, and people take stupid risks to get past me sometimes too. Don't thnese people realize what is going to happen to the price of their car insurance if caught going as fast as they are going? I guess they have so much money that they are not concered with that...good for them!

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
It is getting to where too many people are in too big a hurry! I am not a slow driver, I go 5-10 MPH over speed limits on average. But that is not enough for a good many folks. I get tailgated constanly lately, and people take stupid risks to get past me sometimes too. Don't thnese people realize what is going to happen to the price of their car insurance if caught going as fast as they are going? I guess they have so much money that they are not concered with that...good for them!
Its best just to get out of their way before something crazy happens.

Reactions: jamesp717

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I agree with both of you 100%. I never forgot one time when I saw someone going 90 being tailgated. And I live in Madison. I wouldn't survive in a bigger city. Plus now there's all this snow. It's crazy. I thought when gas was $4.00 a gallon people would slow down, but not.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
People are going to do what they want to do no matter what the price of fuel or safety...:worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I am all for memebag's solution--wire everyone's bumpers to explode upon impact. That will teach us.

Speeders and tailgaters are symptoms of what's wrong with the country. Bigger, better, faster, gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine, mine.

Everybody should slow the frack down and chill, baby.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
My personal favorite is the people in big SUV's that drive fast and think that they can stop on a dime in ice and snow because of their beloved 4-wheel drive. You usually end up seeing those guys on their side up the road a bit.

Reactions: Blitz71

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
My personal favorite is the people in big SUV's that drive fast and think that they can stop on a dime in ice and snow because of their beloved 4-wheel drive. You usually end up seeing those guys on their side up the road a bit.

Yep. I see SUVs trying to show off and tailgate far more in snow just to prove something. Tailgaters in the snow and ice kill me. People have different vehicles, mine has front wheel drive but it also has slick tires with little grip. So it's harder to start and stop and hopefully someone isn't on my tail too much when I want to stop.

Reactions: limegrass69

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com

I have 4 wheel drive but I use my head while driving. I don't do that stupid crap. I do like to see people who think their invincible wiped out in the median though.

Reactions: limegrass69

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
And people need to ferkin lighten up too. This a-hole on a chopper slowed down next to me and gave me the "Use your eyes" sign. I changed lanes but I saw him, 5-6 cars back still. Not a close call or anything. I gave him the sign right back. He yelled something and started to take off and I laid on the horn. He almost locked it up and laid it down he was so pissed. Rolls back up next to me yelling "You better fuckin watch!" I just yelled back "YOU better fucking watch!" We went back and forth a few times and I said "It's your ass on the line, who do you trust? He stormed off and I waved... :peace:

Reactions: Blitz71

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
And people need to ferkin lighten up too. This a-hole on a chopper slowed down next to me and gave me the "Use your eyes" sign. I changed lanes but I saw him, 5-6 cars back still. Not a close call or anything. I gave him the sign right back. He yelled something and started to take off and I laid on the horn. He almost locked it up and laid it down he was so pissed. Rolls back up next to me yelling "You better fuckin watch!" I just yelled back "YOU better fucking watch!" We went back and forth a few times and I said "It's your ass on the line, who do you trust? He stormed off and I waved... :peace:

Well played! :bigthumbup:

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
They are actually instituting a law here (at least thinking about it) that if you do the speed limit in the left late, you are getting the ticket.

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
They are actually instituting a law here (at least thinking about it) that if you do the speed limit in the left late, you are getting the ticket.

So let me get this straight.. You'll be getting a ticket for obeying the law? I wonder how long before some lawyer gets a ticket and tears that one down in court.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
So let me get this straight.. You'll be getting a ticket for obeying the law? I wonder how long before some lawyer gets a ticket and tears that one down in court.

Basically, yes. If the speed limit on the freeway is 75, you're doing 75 in the left lane, and you have more than 5 cars backed up behind you, you're getting the ticket. It's mostly targeted toward truckers and RV drivers but it applies to everybody.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Basically, yes. If the speed limit on the freeway is 75, you're doing 75 in the left lane, and you have more than 5 cars backed up behind you, you're getting the ticket. It's mostly targeted toward truckers and RV drivers but it applies to everybody.

And if you go 80 you get a speeding ticket?