Orbitcast - "An Opie & Anthony Family Special" hosted by Jerry Springer airs this Tha

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 7, 2008
opie-anthony.jpg
Over the years the dysfunctional family lives and upbringings of Sirius XM hosts Gregg "Opie" Hughes, Anthony Cumia and Jim Norton have been the subject of many memorable Opie & Anthony Show moments.

Now, for the first time, these classic tales have been collected into a hilarious Thanksgiving special entitled "Sharing the Laughter and Love: An Opie & Anthony Family Special."

And who better to host such a show than someone who knows a little something of dysfunctional families... Jerry Springer himself.

Opie, Anthony and Jim "Yimmy" Norton will reveal favorite family dysfunctional memories and moments, while Springer will introduce these tales. Throughout the special, Springer will offer up his inimitable commentary on all the twisted and hilarious memories of family dysfunction.

Highlights of the "Opie & Anthony Family Special" include:

• Opie reveals that his parents were so frugal, he used to have to carry his school lunches in old cement bags and shopping bag.
  • Anthony recalls the time the uncle who lived with this family grew pot in the backyard garden, but told Anthony's mother it was an "oregano hybrid."
  • Jim Norton reminisces about his imaginary childhood friends, including a superhero version of him, an old lady with a beehive, and the band KISS (who imaginarily beat him up).
  • The rest of the O&A crew share their stories of mother issues, including abandonment, being disowned, physical and financial threat.
"Sharing The Laughter And Love: An Opie & Anthony Family Special" premieres on November 26th at 6am ET on the The Virus (XM channel 202 and Sirius channel 197 as part of "The Best of XM" package).

Replays will air on November 26th at 3pm and 8pm ET, November 27th at 3pm ET, November 28th at 9am ET and November 29th at 4pm ET - also on The Virus channel.

---
View the original Article at Orbitcast or discuss it here.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I never listen to these guys so I have no real opinion on their show! However that is two ugly ass men! GEEZ!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Great job but you know they are on radio, correct??

Stern"s show are Play Girl models???? :rofl2:

Yeah, but I can barely stand to even hear their voice now that I've seen their faces so clearly! LOL Those guys creep me out!

I have my own feelings about Stern, but I won't turn this into a O&A vs Stern thread! Lord knows we've seen enough of those!

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Yeah, but I can barely stand to even hear their voice now that I've seen their faces so clearly! LOL Those guys creep me out!

I have my own feelings about Stern, but I won't turn this into a O&A vs Stern thread! Lord knows we've seen enough of those!

opie_and_anthony.jpg