No Robin Nice !

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I enjoyed the boys just having fun with the Shatner clips, without a lady in the room. Still, I like Robin in there.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Some days the "Know It All" Robin gets tiresome. I don't dislike her, but there are days every so often where I think it would be nice to just hear the guys riffing sans female input.

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
I actually like Robin most of the time. However when that dingbat starts running her trap about things she knows nothing about as though it's fact, I wanna throw my radio through the wall.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I like what robin adds to the show. Sure I get annoyed with her sometimes but I get annoyed wit all of them sometimes.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I actually like Robin most of the time. However when that dingbat starts running her trap about things she knows nothing about as though it's fact, I wanna throw my radio through the wall.

You could say the same about Howard not knowing what he is talking about. I think most people that hate her are just misogynists.

I thought the one segment without Robin was great but I do love her on the show 90% of the time. Sometimes she puts her foot in it though and in the last few years she has totally just phoned in the news.