My smilies are cut off this morning

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
When I post the right side of smilies are almost completely cut off. This was not the case yesterday. Did the formatting change?

dlynx

Oct 9, 2008
Michigan.
www.btlsfan.com
Can you or someone else having this problem post a screen cap or something so I know what exactly is going on? I don't see any problems on my end, but that doesn't mean much.

Also possibly clearing your cache may help depending on the issue. All the template editing I've done may be causing issues... shouldn't but may.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Can you or someone else having this problem post a screen cap or something so I know what exactly is going on? I don't see any problems on my end, but that doesn't mean much.

Also possibly clearing your cache may help depending on the issue. All the template editing I've done may be causing issues... shouldn't but may.

I would love to but I have had challenges uploading pictures to this site. Others have done it so its probably something I am doing.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I removed those oversized smiles and the one with the guy running back and forth and all is fine now. I think the vbulletin size calculator doesn't handle the oversized ones.