Let the trade speculation begin!

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Pat Bowlen (Broncos owner) has CONFIRMED that he will comply with Jay Cutler's trade demand, now the question is, to who, and for what?

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Redskins:

Jason Campbell and Clinton Portis for Jay Cutler and Ryan Torian.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Redskins:

Jason Campbell and Clinton Portis for Jay Cutler and Ryan Torian.

Take Clinton Portis out/Ryan Torain out and include Chris Cooley/Tony Scheffler plus the redskins pick (#13 I believe, plus a 2nd round and maybe a #1 next year), then you might have something.

Or Brady Quinn and #5 plus a second rounder, and a 1st rounder next year, to the Broncos for Cutler.

There was talk of Julius Peppers and the Panthers First round pick for Cutler but I SERIOUSLY doubt that's happening, I'll be thrilled if it does. Peppers is still a stud!

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I'll personally give them DeHomme and Peppers for Cutler. That's it. Carolina needs to make this deal TONIGHT!!!:bigthumbup:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
BREAKING NEWS: The Rocky Mountain News and Fox Sports Radio reports that Cutler has been traded to the Bucs, no joke!!!

What does Denver get? A 1st round pick.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
BREAKING NEWS: I have egg on my face as Fox Sports Radio confirms that the trade is officially a April Fool's Day Joke... Thank XM 142 and JT The Brick!

:egg:

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
That's what you get for listening to JT the Brick. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Cutler on the front page of the Washington Post sports section today. Rumor is Redskins are shopping Campbell to another team for a 2nd round pick to package with their 13th overall pick to make an offer to Denver. Quote from Campbell, "...there's no loyalty in this game..."

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
as the whole cutler/mcdaniels/broncos brass fiasco rolls along it kind of makes me wonder how much of a bitch Jay cutler is. It just seems like from what I'm reading he's being a baby about it now. In the beginning, yes I felt he was justified in his actions and truancy from camp but now he's just acting like a child. "they didn't call me" or "oh they called me once" and his agent saying "well they are looking to get a hold of jay but he won't return their calls"...it's a bunch of f*cking drama. I don't want a crybaby like this on the lions. Joey Harrington was enough. Stafford is starting to look a little bit better IMO. STAFFORD FOR THE DRAFFORD!

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
as the whole cutler/mcdaniels/broncos brass fiasco rolls along it kind of makes me wonder how much of a bitch Jay cutler is. It just seems like from what I'm reading he's being a baby about it now. In the beginning, yes I felt he was justified in his actions and truancy from camp but now he's just acting like a child. "they didn't call me" or "oh they called me once" and his agent saying "well they are looking to get a hold of jay but he won't return their calls"...it's a bunch of f*cking drama. I don't want a crybaby like this on the lions. Joey Harrington was enough. Stafford is starting to look a little bit better IMO. STAFFORD FOR THE DRAFFORD!

I wouldn't mind Stafford, the Broncos brass are looking at Mark Sanchez who they believe is the most NFL ready right now. Either they are going to get an established young quarterback from another team (Jason Campbell, Brady Quinn) or their going to get an impact player (Julius Peppers, not bloody likely but his name has been put out there) and draft a young college QB and let Chris Simms take his lumps behind center for 1-2 years while the rookie holds a clipboard. Hell, nothing would surprise me at this point, including keeping Jay Cutler. They'll be a 3-6 win team, with or without him anyway.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Jay Cutler still seems to be enjoying himself, in spite of all the controversy surrounding him right now. Here he is posing with Rampage Jackson last night at a UFC event in Nashville.

cutler.jpg

Last edited:

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
They're short quarterbacks right now with chris simms and jabar gaffney (I think that's his name). I'm not sure Orton is an improvement, but they got the two 1st rounders they wanted.
Posted via Mobile Device