Last 4 shows of the year!

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Stern Show won't be back live for 4 WEEKS after this week, acccoring to SFN!

There is also speculation that Artie won't be in this week - leading to more speculation if he'll be back at all, come 2010...

I say Artie won't be in this week, which Howard will continue to justify as completely OK, but will return in 2010 with more b.s. of being completely clean and thinking of seeing his shrink 7 days a week.

Also wondering if there will be a cliffhanger this year...

:clueless:

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
I expect 4 shows full of stuff for HTV since they will be off the air for awhile and will need to fill up tv time until they come back

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Doesn't George com in in Dec? or is that January?
4 weeks? I hope not the winter break is usually 2 isn't it? but it was on SFN they aren't the most reliable source for info sometimes.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
George has been coming in less and less. He would come in late into the year but not anymore.

How about Gilbert? Who wouldn't love a Gilbert appearance to end the year.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
According to Gary, George comes in "4 times a year" but it does seem like it's less and less, I dunno... if George does end up getting a place in NYC, I wonder if his frequency on the show would increase (bearing in mind they do have to pay him, too).

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
So, once and for all, for "Management" to tell Artie he loooks noticeably bad and is forced to take time off, he's been using. Management doesn't tell you to take time off if you have the flu...

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
The day Artie came back last week a caller said, "It all makes sense if you substitute anxiety with opiate withdrawal."

Artie is crazy to think he can fool people by claiming to have anxiety. He's so pathetic. Guess you cant' help a real junkie. Especially Artie who gets lots of money.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Everytime one of the "artie is out" episodes happens, he comes back, admits he started using again but that he went to therapy/rehab and he feels great now. This has happened 4-5 times already and it's always the same.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Stern Show won't be back live for 4 WEEKS after this week, acccoring to SFN!

There is also speculation that Artie won't be in this week - leading to more speculation if he'll be back at all, come 2010...

I say Artie won't be in this week, which Howard will continue to justify as completely OK, but will return in 2010 with more b.s. of being completely clean and thinking of seeing his shrink 7 days a week.

Also wondering if there will be a cliffhanger this year...

:clueless:

dont' they already got the cliffhanger with the artie coming or not coming back already in place?

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
The only one left that isn't overtly calling Artie a liar is Howard, but based on some of his statements, you know that he is disappointed and perhaps getting fed up. Some of the talk this morning about Artie's over enthusiasm, and unsolicited information about how great therapy is, shows that he's really not believing any of it anymore (if he ever did).

I like Artie and hope he pulls it together, but I'm starting to wonder if he'll even be back in 2010. Isn't he on a year-to-year contract?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
wait, I just remembered. I know exactly what the cliffhanger is. its this xmas party howard is throwing. the first show of next year will be dedicated to talking about who acted like an ass at this party.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Why not? Maybe the reason Artie couldn't care less anymore is because he has inside info that Howard is not re-signing but if he does re-sign put somebody there who will show up for work or save some loot and just keep the chair empty. Today's show was just fine without Artie and what does he really contribute, same old bad cop/drug stories?